My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, January 28, 2011

TREZOR

I have not blogged for a long time so i should just do some updating on this little space of mine.Let's start from the Ultimate 402 Amazing Race! Like any other 402 outings, it's a success or even much more better than that(: & my group managed to cliched the 1st! yeah! The name of winner doesn't come easy, we walked for many many miles until we all got blisters & muscle ache:( While some groups took taxi, trying to win the race with great ease,wth!But most importantly, we had fun! i really miss & love 402~~~~~~~~~~ how? i really wish i can go back, if only time can rewind. Btw, i go back to Jack's Place to work^^ I enjoy working there with the friendly bunch yay! Fish & Co. for lunch and shopping on 22th with vincent & hangbiao. Dinner @ Compass Point with John, he ate damn a lot! He must be still going through puberty haha:D 23th, celebrated HuangShuai's birthday at a chinese restaurant in chinatown with chengshuang, jiahan, shiyu and yuting.we bought 2 cakes for him & we didn't manage to finish it in the end.Such a waste.Updated each other and catch a late night movie, xin shao ling shi, at shaw house.On 26th 8am plus, i saw the msg from MOE that i got posted to VJ!!!!! sort of expected but i wanna appeal to HCI.why?It's a branded sch &much nearer to my house as compared to vj, since i have the chance to appeal then why not? In a rush, i applied online & went to HCI straight away to submit my documents( i didn't submit my testimonial as mrs seetoh didn't manage to complete it in time, the deadline was 27th noon!) ok, testimonial don't really matter right???? yes?o.0 27th i went vj for orientation! the ppl there are super hyper & crazy! Had a great fun time dancing, cheering & playing away(: Suddenly, i don't feel like going HCI anymore but still, i need to wait for the appeal result:( HCI kept on extending the deadline for the appeal application, this is so frustrating!! when can i ever get my appeal result? all victorians have already bought orientation tees & school uniform today & i will be the only 1 wearing xinmin uniform to school on monday:( I think i will call to HCI to check about my appeal result, if they can't give me an answer, i shall just cancel my appeal application if possible. I really like the atmosphere in vj though it's not an elite school, i shall have my 2 year college life there. I love mass dance!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home