My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, November 22, 2010

Title?

Supposedly i am gonna meet the girls @ 12.30pm to buy some make up & go leishi's house together. But somehow, the meeting time has been pushed back so i am now stuck @ home with nothing much to do. This is so boring & i have to wait till 2pm. Okay, i shall just blog about what i did for the past few days. Watched the movie " unstoppable", Lunch with ahbiao & vincent, bowling ( i seriously suck at it), went friend's house & slack, dinner with cousin..etc I am too lazy to write about all the details lah, i don't want to waste my memory cells trying to recall back. Okay, seriously i am excited because i am gonna fly off tmr afternoon @ around 2 or 3. Yippee! But i haven't done any packing yet, i'm just too lazy! I wish i got the harry potter's magic wand that can make all my stuff to neatly pack themselves into my luggage by their own. ok, i am lame-.- I will pack them tonight or tmr morning?

2 Comments:

Blogger bloodJ said...

pack by tonight!!!
lazy teacher!!!

if u pack tmr morning u will be rushing here and there!!!

so pack tonight after ur date!!!
hahas!!!
no nid to go to bed so early!!!

November 22, 2010 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Keke said...

lols

January 1, 2011 at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home