My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, January 1, 2011

ANewBeginingStartsHere

I just woke up & i'm gonna spend the first day of 2011 @ work. Such a good beginning of the year haha(: At least i get to do sth more meaningful instead of lazing around0.o? My legs were damn tired after all the walking ytd,but i enjoyed the count down!The fireworks were beautiful & i got jovy& leishi beside me while watching it^^ Btw, the last food i ate in 2010 was leishi's cookies & green tea & the first thing i ate in 2011 is bread:D That's sth worth noting down,yes no?[lols. ok, i thought abt the TOP 5 things i wanna accomplish in 2011 beside studies & they are:
1)Go clubbing
2)Meet up with all my long-lost contacts
3)Choose a CCA in jc that really suits my interest
4)Universal Studios
5)Swimming
&lastly, i'm definitely going to cherish all my friends that i'm in contact with now. Thanks for going through 2010 together with me & i hope our friendship goes on forever(:I Love Every One Of Them<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home